Wednesday, June 2, 2010

AHHHH Summer

Okay, so I haven't been so great at this blog stuff lately. With working this summer, life has been hectic to say the least. With that being said, I am still trying to find time to do some fun stuff with the girls when I can. I want to try to cherish every moment I can. This is Isabelle's last summer before she starts school. Below are some memories of the last couple weeks, enjoy!



Madee hard at work for her Uncle Rich's memorial day present. I can't show the final products because he hasn't gotten them yet!
Isabelle crafting her gift. Earlier this week we, Auntie Barbara and I, were talking to the girls about Uncle Rich being in Afghanistan and what he is doing there. When we told the girls Uncle Rich is there protecting all of America and people who need him Isabelle asked, is he protecting Santa Claus too? I sure hope so...Thank you Uncle Rich for protecting Santa too!


Enjoying a hot day at the Westgate Splash Pad

Isabelle and her new "ballerina" swim suit



Isabelle...swimming...by herself!!!!




Love you all and thanks for stopping by!











No comments: